468x60

07 August 2009

Hard to Believe Life or Pathological Liar?

Have you ever hung out with someone who's stories were just so outrageous that it's hard to believe they are true?

There is not much I hate more than a liar, but I have yet to figure out how to deal with someone who's life is unbelievable. They will tell you a story that is near impossible to believe and later the story gets confirmed.

Is it my lack of trust or is it that events take place in their lives that should not really happen? At what point does is get hard to separate the truth from a possible lie? Should you spend time dealing with someone that you cannot really read well?

I do not think that it is the fault of the person with that kind of life. As hard as it is for me to comprehend I do realize that people are sometimes placed in situation where outlandish things happen to them. I have experienced people with unprecedented drama; it even happens in my life from time to time but if you spend your whole time doubting everything that a person is telling you I think it is best to move on.

In my opinion those people are better handled by someone more trusting or gullible, whichever the case may be.

Any similar encounters?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20