468x60

03 September 2009

"Max Payne" - The Movie

I saw Max Payne the movie this weekend. This movie stars Mark Walhberg and Mila Kunis, two good actors that don't disappoint. I was especially impressed with Mila Kunis' performance. Sometimes its interesting to see goofy TV actors in serious roles. I believe she acted her part in this movie very well. Mark Walhberg as usual plays the tough guy that's in an impossible predicament. I personally enjoy Walhberg's acting and producing but I think his roles are starting to get repetitive. It seems he always has the same voice and even plays the same character. Kind of like Christian Bale except that Wahlberg isn't a pinhead in real life.

Overall I enjoyed this movie very much. It is an action packed movie and if you can get past the first 20 minutes which are EXTREMELY boring you will find that the movie is very entertaining. Max Payne is a detective whose wife is killed and as a result of his search for the last of her three killers uncovers a massive conspiracy. The movie is packed with excellent and realistic gun battles and incredibly hot women. At 100 minutes it is just long enough to complete the story and leave you wanting more.

I rated this movie 4 out of 5 stars on my Netflix rating system because of the entertaining battle scenes, good acting, its fun plot, excellent originality, good runtime, and outright good looking people. Let's face it, movies are made to give us some fun and having gorgeous people in movies has to factor in somehow. If one night you find yourself wanting to be entertained for 100 minutes then I suggest taking a look at Max Payne.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20