468x60

04 September 2009

"GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra"

I saw GI Joe last night and I LOVED IT! This movie was non-stop action from start to finish. The fight scenes were just long enough to get you excited and at the same time not bore you. This movie has something for everyone. You have weapons of war, hand to hand combat, good looking people, developed plot, and nostalgia. The voice of Cobra Commander was AWESOME! Took me back to being a kid watching the cartoons.

At first I was hesitant to watch this movie because in the trailers you see the "Joes" in an "Ironman" type suit. I thought the producers were going to mooch off of "Ironman" popularity instead of preserving the cartoon imagery. Since those suits were not something that was in the cartoons and I thought the whole movie would be the same. That being said, the screen writers did an excellent job of incorporating 21st century weaponry and graphics into a show we watched in the 80's.

Overall I would highly recommend watching "GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra". If you like action, fighting, bad guys, and awesome military toys then this is the movie for you!

I will rate this 5 out 5 stars on Netflix. Get it!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20