468x60

11 January 2010

Honesty in Dating

Its simply a fact: When someone WANTS to be with you they are GOING to be with you.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is one universal fact in dating. If a man or a woman wants to be with someone they are going to find a way to be with you. This is true regardless of the issue that comes up. Ive heard all the excuses fathomable. "I left my phone", "my phone died", "I'm with a lame bf/gf but I can't be with you", "I have HW", "I have to work tomorrow". Those are all lies and if you are getting excuses just call in your chips and get out of the situation. There are few people I know that work, go to school, and workout as much as I do and I know that when I really like someone I find the time to be with them regardless.

If you left your phone and you really want to be with someone there's email and Facebook. Basically everyone has a computer and an internet connection so guess what? Its a lie.

If you're with a lame guy/girl but wont leave him that's because you like the guy/girl and that's it. Don't lie and tell other people you care for them when you really don't. If you care for someone you're going to be with them. Whatever it takes. Guess what? Its a lie!



I work, I study, I get A's and I find the time to be with the women and people I care about. If you don't then you don't care.


Don't set up a date, sell out, and when you get confronted about it pretend that you don't remember. That's a cop out and it erases any respect you have gained to that point.



I don't know why people feel they have to lie in order to make someone feel better. What you're doing is straggling them along. Be honest, tell them you aren't interested in them romantically and either establish the friendship or move on. Why are people so fake?

I have been guilty of these offenses in the past but I changed. It's so difficult when you see friends, people you care about, or yourself get hurt by stupidities like this. Why can't people be up front about stuff? If I can change so can you, let's try to make this world a nicer place to live in. We don't have to save the rainforests or stop nuclear proliferation for that to happen. You can start by being honest with the person right next to you.

And the next time someone IS upfront about something with you don't freak out. Chances are they are saving you time, energy, and soul.

1 comment:

Nevy said...

I completely agree! Be straight forward with the person and don't waste each other's time if you don't feel the same

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20