468x60

18 January 2010

The Happiest of Birthdays

It was my 27th birthday over the weekend and it was one of the best birthdays I have had. When I was young people would always tell me that the best years of your life are your childhood. I do not know if it is a product of the great parents and friends that I have but I would have to say I only find my years getting better. Every year I work harder to achieve my goals and I find myself chipping away at them slowly but surely. One of my goal last year was to be a better person. A little less than mid-way through the year I found myself unhappy with my relationships and set out to improve them all.

I have been more nice yet up front with my friends. I have developed an excellent relationship with my cousin and her friends and I find myself enjoying their company more and more each week. The same with the two most important people in my life: my parents. I was rewarded this weekend with an excellent time around excellent people. I am a harsh judge life; I tend to be unforgiving and blunt but at the same time when I am treated well I reciprocate the same. My girls are amazing people and so is my family. I am glad to have them in my life. My 27th year was incredible even through the shortfalls. I can only hope that the next one is even a shadow of what I experienced. I am blessed and I want everyone that contributed to my happiness to know that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20