468x60

02 June 2009

Introduction

This blog was created by my father and myself to express certain views and feelings that we have on issues affecting us today. I will also have the occasional rant. Most likely having to do with some dating story that has affected me recently. That is the initial purpose for which we have started this, however, I believe that as time goes on "The One Eyed King" (TOEK) will evolve into much more. That being said, let me introduce myself:

Enrique Frecci Enriquez: I am 26 years old in 2009. I have attended two Universities here in Miami. 1) University of Miami where I completed the majority of credits towards a Biology degree and 2) Florida International University where I am 9 credits from graduating with a Bachelors of Business Administration. My political views are typically center-right. I can usually argue well for both sides as I see validity and hypocrisy in everything that is politics, right or left wing. You will find out more about me as time progresses I'm sure. I will leave my father's introduction to him if he so chooses to make one.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20