468x60

27 October 2009

Excellent European Article

This article really made me happy. It made me happy not because of it's harsh criticism of our President Obama but because it tells me that people are starting to think again. It made me happy because it's possible that the world is starting to look past the illusion and the allure of the "perfect" Obamas. I hope that our honeymoon with this administration is over. I hope that the United States and even the world starting to see that our President has done nothing. As I have said to my close friends: President Obama is an eloquent speaker and there is no doubt that hearing his rhetoric will motivate even the most lazy soul, but that is exactly what he is; he is a speaker, and what we need right now is a "do-er".

Article by Toby Harnden of the London Telegraph

Come on America and the world! Demand more action from the President that everyone helped elect. Let's face it, everyone had something to do with this election. There was pressure throughout the world to get Obama elected. Now you got what you asked for.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20 ss_blog_claim=8affd83e63a24a235f0d6656ef285f20